A lot of bullish news coming from mainstream media, but market is down (you know bitcoin, always erratic and unpredictable).
In today’s recap:
- Tron is about to launch a VM adapter that will make it compatible with Ethereum – ‘TronVM v.0.1 will be launched on May 25. This version of TronVM uses a VM Adapter that will enable complete compatibility with the Ethereum VM. All Ethereum developers will be able to use an adapter to migrate seamlessly from Ethereum dApp projects to TRON. Stay tuned for a reward program for Ethereum developers who migrate to our platform’.
- Ada is now accepted on Metaps Plus – one of South Korea largest mobile payment platforms! – Metaps Plus is South Korea’s largest mobile platform with 10 million mobile to offline transactions. This strategic partnership entails integrating Ada token into Metaps Plus’s mobile marketing and mobile payment platforms which delivers 1 billion mobile app downloads through its marketing app download platform and 10 million mobile to offline transactions per year across over 40,000 offline stores.
- Michael Novogratz partners with Bloomberg to start a cryptocurrency index – Currently, the Index has the top 10 Crypto according to market cap in their portfolio. The majority of the portion is given to Bitcoin and Ethereum with 30% each followed by XRP at 14% and Bitcoin Cash at 10.65% and followed by others in the top 10 with a small portion.
- OMG updated its roadmap – feature packed future: A comprehensive roadmap update that gives a overview of changes and timeline OMG team will try and execute them.
- This was a front page of New York Times yesterday, left, narrow column:
What is new on CaptainAltcoin
The post Daily Recap: Tron to launch ETH VM Adapter and Novogratz-Bloomberg to start a crypto fund appeared first on Captain Altcoin.