Crypto News – 12 April – Stack Overflow’s research on Bitcoin adoption, #JeSuisHodlonaut trends and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 12 April 2019
Daily Crypto News – April 12
Read more at https://bit.ly/2ItdIJG
2) Did Assange orchestrate Bitcoin dip? : In what could be the conspiracy theory of the day, two YouTubers, That Martini Guy and Mr_Kristof, alleged that the Founder of WikiLeaks orchestrated the cryptocurrency’s price fall yesterday after he liquidated over 4K BTCs worth $20 million through cryptocurrency exchanges.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2PeeCeB
3) US Congressmen on cryptocurrency laws: The congressmen requested the IRS to clarify three major areas that will help in alleviating the confusion surrounding the cryptocurrency industry.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2Gl79HB
4) Vitalik Buterin on possible ETH hard fork: Jimmy Song’s question regarding a scenario where the US Court orders an ETH hard fork grabbed Vitalik Buterin’s attention, who stated that this question was raised in the past, attaching the link to a video where he addressed these concerns.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2UerhyT
5) Goldman Sachs CEO on crypto-trading desk: Goldman Sachs’ Chief Executive Officer, David Solomon stated that the company never had any plans to start a cryptocurrency desk, during a House of Representatives panel meeting.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2KG2XGq
6) Money Tap loses partner: In a major setback to the Ripple-XRP ecosystem, Japan’s Resona Bank announced that they would be discontinuing cooperation with Money Tap. According to an official statement released by the bank, their collaboration would come to an end on May 13, 2019.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2v6GEz3
7) Bithumb registers $180 million loss: Bithumb, one of South Korea’s largest cryptocurrency exchange platforms, reportedly turned in a net loss of 205 billion Korean Won, approximately worth $108 million in 2018, according to KoreaTimes.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2P7aLzD
The post Stack Overflow’s research on Bitcoin adoption, #JeSuisHodlonaut trends and more appeared first on AMBCrypto.Full article